1629 Fatherland Street is a charming 1,975 square foot home converted to commercial zoning that was built in 1920. Since renovated, the two-story property features a covered porch, several private offices and an open work area, a kitchen, sunroom, and an uncovered deck with a fenced in backyard.
0 Conference Drive is a .94 acre parcel located just off of Conference Drive between Rivergate and Goodlettsville. The lot features 223’ of frontage on Northcreek Boulevard (dimensions 223’ x 220’ x 155’ x 207’) and 16’ of fall from the northwest corner to the southeast corner. Zoned CPUD, the lot allows for a wide range of commercial uses. Please refer to Goodlettsville’s Land Use Activity Matrix here.
2303 South Church Street is a single-story warehouse located just of the South Church exit at I-24. The building was originally constructed in 1983 and has since been very well maintained. Renovated in 2016, the building was brought from an antique store to a high-level sports training facility. With minor modifications, this facility could be adapted to suit a wide range of uses thanks to its open floor plan.
162 4th Avenue North sits on the ground floor of The Ambrose Building adjacent to Chile Burrito and Cafe Le Crumbs with The Music City Lofts above. Originally constructed in 1890, the property underwent conversion renovations to lofts in 2005. The building exits to historic Printer’s Alley in the rear.
1301 Dickerson Pike sits on the corner of Douglas and Dickerson and its renovation has helped spark a new nerve center on the corridor. Originally constructed in 1975, the current owner renovated the building in 2015, adding an exterior mural and a modern industrial interior. Situated next door to an East Nashville favorite, Retrograde Coffee.
Originally constructed in 1968 as a single-family home, the property has seen several additions and renovations, which added on a garage / showroom in the front and warehousing towards the rear. Most recently home to Bongo Java’s roasting facility, this building is the epitome of East Nashville creative space.